Monday, November 14, 2005


CELTIC PARTY OF BRETOÑA

Bretoña is a small town located in the north of the province of Lugo, close to the coast. Bretoña is a very interesting town for its history, that´s related with the civilization of the celts; in fact, it´s possible to find nowadays historical rests of the celts in an d near Bretoña. In order to recover the culture of our ancestors, a group of young people from Bretoña ( now, cultural asociation " Auruxeira" ) decided to organize several things to make it possible. The most important one is the celtic party: it´s celebrated in August every year, and it is an autentic reflex of the celtic world: celtic weddings, celtic dinner, celtic clothes, celtic legends... and a lot of things related with the celtic culture. Everybody who go there always decide to go back the next year, so I recommend everybody to go next year; I´m sure you will like it.
We also do other things to promote the celtic culture, as publishing a magazine every year, organizing meetings with expert people... and we have our own webside: www.auruxeira.com, where you can see a lot of photographs about the party and the celtic world.

8 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Design Engaged 2005
There is something very special in getting face-to-face with people whose blogs you read.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading your blog. Very interesting. My site is which pertains to profit masters team automated home business.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ve never been to Bretoña, but I find everything relationated withCeltic culture fascinating as well as your article. I´d like to visit this town because the way you talk about it looks interesting and I´d like to know more about the celtic culture.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard anything about Bretoña or the Celtic Party but I've read your article and I've visited "www.auruxeira.com", and I find the Celtic Party very interesting because I like this kind of parties like "A Festa da Istoria" in Ribadavia, where you can buy objects, eat and drink a lot of wonderful food and drink and you can dress up with Middle Aged clothes. I will try to visit Bretoña and enjoy with the Celtic Party the next time.

>>ELDA<<

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Kily said...

I live in a village near Bretoña and I go to the Celtic Party of Bretoña every year. I agree that this party is very interesting because you can enjoy a real celtic party, you can listen to folk music, eat a celtic dinner, and dress up like a real celt… I have never seen a celtic wedding but I would like to do it next year.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been to a celtic party but from what you say, it seems very interesting will try to go next year.

SIC

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger E. Traveller said...

I think that your commentary is very good. I had never heard about this festival or Bretoña, but I think the Celtic culture is very interesting and all people should know about it because Celtics are our ancestors.
I would like you to give me further information about Celtic weddings and rites in order to learn more things about this culture
Zara Yubero

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photograph impresses me.I read your blog and now I am waiting to August to go to Bretaña and live the celtic party.I´d never heard before about this place and when I see it,I remember the French Bretoña.The celtic culture have joined places of IRELAND,FRANCE and Galicia this is wonderful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home